It’s true: standard ESD tile — or static free flooring — looks like a utilitarian floor. Our goal has always been to protect mission critical operations and expensive static-sensitive circuits. In an effort to provide the highest quality ESD floor, utility trumped any other consideration.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF ROX BROCHURE
For designers looking for “more interesting choices,” we’ve developed Staticworx ROX. For design inspiration, we looked, as always, to nature. Rocks are durable and strong. We climb them. Photograph them. Build walls, line counter tops, and burn beautiful fires — all with rocks.
We wear them, on our fingers, around our neck, and on luxurious stone-studded garments. We also grind rocks, of course — and now, we ground them.
To our best-in-class Ameriworx ESD tile, we’ve added attractive multi-pigmented conductive granules that look like rocks. Functionally, ROX ESD tile is identical to our high performance Ameriworx brand. Like Ameriworx, ROX offers low maintenance, extreme durability, and a lifetime electrical warranty. It may have taken us 10 years to develop a visually interesting ESD tile, but we think you’ll agree that it was worth the wait.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY INFORMATION
FloorScore® Indoor Air Quality Certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014 v3.0 Conforms to the CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.1-2010 (California Section 01350), effective January 1, 2012, for the school classroom and private office parameters when modeled as Flooring. Measured Concentration of Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC): Less than/equal to 0.5 mg/m3(in compliance with CDPH/EHLB Standard Method v1.1-2010)
California Department of Health CDPH/EHLB/Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 (Emission testing method for CA Specification 01350)
- CALGreen, CA Code of Regulations Title 24, Part II, 2010, Sections 4.504.4/5.504.4.6: Resilient Flooring Systems
- ANSI/ASHRAE/USGBC/IES Standard 189.1-2009, Section 220.127.116.11: Floor Covering Materials
- USGBC LEED CI, NC, Schools, 2009, IEQ Credit 4.3: LEM - Flooring Systems
- USGBC LEED for Healthcare, 2009 (Feb 2011), IEQ Credit 4: LEM, Group 3 - Flooring
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) rating system, 2009 Criteria EQ2.2.3: Flooring Systems
- Green Guide for Healthcare, V2.2, 2007, EQ Credit 4.3: LEM - Flooring Systems
Ameriworx® ROX™ Tile Colors
Mouseover on a swatch for larger view
*Due to the variations in monitor displays, color may not be accurate.
Please contact an ESD tile representative for an actual sample for color accuracy.
**Special order colors. Minimums apply. Contact Staticworx customer service email@example.com for details.