October 13, 2015 @ 8:10 AM


Steve Fowler Fowler Associates, Inc.

  OK, this may sound minor and not even just a TN situation, but I need to know if anyone has advice on how to prevent static electricity from getting me every time I touch metal. I came from FL, where humidity is high and didn't have a problem. Now, with the cooler weather and low humidity, I am almost in pain just going to the grocery store picking up canned goods! Forget about opening the milk case. I did hear that putting a dryer sheet in your pocket may help. Is this true? Any suggestions would be welcome. It hurts!!"




This is typical of the comments about static electric shocks. Look over the...............

Read More